Completion of the Financial Aid Application
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA)
is required for the Class of 2020.
Please visit the financial aid tab for information and support with financial aid completion.
225 Total Credits Needed to Graduate
All Courses must be passed with grade D or better.
40 - ENGLISH
- Four (4) years of English
30 - MATHEMATICS
- Three (3) years of Math
- Algebra 1 must be passed
30 - SCIENCE
- Three (3) years of Science
- 10 One year of Life Science
- 10 One year of Physical Science
- 10 One year of Science Requirement
30 - HISTORY
- Three (3) years of History
- 10 One year of World History
- 10 One year of US History
- 5 One semester of American Government
- 5 One semester of Economics
20 - PHYSICAL EDUCATION
10 - VISUAL OR PERFORMING ARTS
- One (1) year of Visual or Performing Arts
10 - FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- One (1) year of Spanish, American Sign Language, or World/Foreign Language
55 - ELECTIVES
- The remaining 45 credits may be taken from any courses offered at the high school, CTE, dual- enrollment classes or the ROP program. 10 credits may be taken in TA; 20 credits may be taken in work experience; 20 credits may be earned through Community Service.